
The girls were released from their 2 week stay in the hospital on the same day we closed on our new house. Lots of great family and friends worked very hard to help us pack, clean, move and unpack so we'd be ready for their arrival. ~March 24th


Here's part of the cleaning crew!


Our first family walk in our new neighborhood. We were quite a parade!

Daddy is starting the teasing early! :)

Here we are on our first dinner date out after the girls came home- which also happened to be our 4th Anniversary! ~April 3rd

Precious Sophie

And sweet little Madeline ~April 18th
Both girls are a little over 8lbs!!

Silly Will having fun with pillows
5 comments:
Adorable! Thanks for posting!
Love you all, Joelle
I love all the pictures!!! Thank you for sharing them with us. The girls are growing and look so sweet. Will is cute - as always! I love his grin. :)
Your home looks very nice from what we can see - I'm sure you are thrilled to be living in it as a whole family!
Love you!
~Jennifer
You are all so cute and fun and funny and more cute. We was so great to see you all in real life. Miss you already! Love You Muchly! Aunt DeeDee
Meant "It was" in the above comment, though "we was" certainly very glad to see you in real life, too.
Hi!
I love the new pictures! Your new house looks very nice. The girls are so cute and Will is such a ham for the camera! I had so much fun shopping with you Andrew! I hope the shorts and shirt went over well! I hope to see you soon when you fly here again! I love you all very much! :)
Love,
Heidi :)
Post a Comment