Thursday, May 15, 2008

Two Months old

Two little cutie pies- Sophie and Madeline
on their 2 month old birthday






Already telling secrets to each other!

And sticking their tongues out! :)

6 comments:

J. and C. Matthews said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! I've never seen so much cuteness in my whole life. These pictures are absolutely too adorable. Great job family photographer! S & M are just getting bigger and even cuter so quickly! Love you, Sophie and Madeline!!!

Love, Aunt DeeDee

Anonymous said...

Awww!!! They are getting so big and sooo adorable! We really, really, really want to come visit and see you and help cuddle these sweet little girls!

Thank you for posting the pictures!!!

love from 2 girls in Texas :)

Anonymous said...

Very sweet sisters already,
from April D

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness! They are the cutest sisters I have ever seen!! I hope I get to see them in person sometime soon! So precious!!

Love, ASH

Anonymous said...

Happy two month Birthday Madeline and Sophie!! You both are so beautiful and the sweetest little sisters. I feel very blessed to be your auntie! I love you!!
Love, Auntie Bethany

Anonymous said...

The girls are so cute! I could just squeeze them right now if I was there! They are getting so much bigger!Yeah! I can add these new pics to our baby gallery at my work! Everyone there thinks their cute too! I love you all very much!! :)

Love your CA Cousin,
Heidi