Monday, June 02, 2008

Girls and Graduation

Little Girls in Their Dresses

For some reason Madeline ended up on the left and Sophie on the right in all these pictures- wasn't that convenient?!




Madeline

Sophie



Uncle Nathan's High School Graduation





7 comments:

J. and C. Matthews said...

I LOVE THEM in DRESSES!!! In the last one of Sophie and Madeline in their green dresses you can tell Madeline is trying to catch up with Sophie's pudgyness.:) So Darling! Love, Aunt DeeDee

Anonymous said...

What darling little ladies they are! They look so cute in each little outfit, but I'm partial to the green dresses! ;) Fun family times...love you all!
Auntie Bethany

Ashley said...

They are too cute for words in their dresses!! I love it! :)

Jaimee Lavin said...

Oh, what sweet, sweet pictures! I am longing to hold those dear girls! Each picture is precious... and Will is cute as always. :) I can't wait till we can come visit you all!
love, Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! I am so proud of my "little brother" and his sweet family. :)You guys are awesome parents!
Love you all, Joelle

Anonymous said...

Hi Cousins!
The girls look very cute in their dresses! Love the green! Looks like the graduation party was a big hit! Love all the pictures! Its nice to see them since I'm not there! I love you all! Hi Will! :)
Love,
Heidi :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Schmidt's. What a beautiful family you have. Thanks for sharing. Karli, Hope and I are enjoying them all. We continue to pray for your wonderful task at hand.
Much love,
Kristi