Babies in a Basket
Sophie left and Madeline right
Sophie left and Madeline right
This picture was taken during one of the very first face to face conversations the girls had with each other. They loved every minute of it and were smiling, cooing, laughing and giving complete eye contact the whole time!
I took about a ton of pictures of this same pose with the 3 kiddos and in every one the girls appear to be ignoring me while Will's expressions just got cuter and more angelic. Here are a few from the group :)
8 comments:
Oh my goodness, I can't get over how cute your kids are!! Great pictures!
What cuties! I am completley convinced Will, Madeline, and Sophie have reached the complete level of cuteness, when once again I am proven wrong...they keep getting cuter!
Love you ALL, Auntie Bethany
how adorable! I wish I was still there and could play them all! very sweet pictures. :)
love you, Jennifer
okay, I was typing too quickly... and my last post was still missing a word! Sorry!
Wishing I could play with them all!!
Oh little nieces you are simply the sweetest! And Will is looking so handsome. :) I've missed seeing you lately - I think we have some catching up to do!!! Lots of hugs and kisses, Auntie Joelle
These are the cutest girls I have ever seen! Yea! I am so happy I can say that I've *seen* them now. :) And I love, love, love the siblings pics. So sweet!
I was gone all day today (nanny job), so it was so fun to come home and see these. Thank you for sharing them with us!
Love you much!
Jaimee
Too much cuteness in one basket! Such a cute idea. And it's so fun to think of them chatting with each other. Will is adorable. Can just barely wait to see you all!
Love you!
Post a Comment