Hi Family! I hope you and Will had an awesome birthday! I love the birthday dinosaur shirt, it's cute! I love you all very much and I love seeing all the new pictures! They are all great! Love, Heidi :)
Hi Meagan! It's Audra, writing all the way from Nicaragua. I just found your blog and have been catching up for a few minutes. Your children are beautiful! Such an adorable family! If you want to check out my blog and catch up it is www.nicaraudra.blogspot.com. Love and prayers!
6 comments:
Wow! It looks like the day of celebration was filled with fun! Happy birthday to 2 of our dear friends... we love you!
Happy Birthday to dear Meagan and adorable Will! These are such fun pics. Love, Auntie Bethany
I love seeing all of these! Happy birthday to you!
Hi Family!
I hope you and Will had an awesome birthday! I love the birthday dinosaur shirt, it's cute! I love you all very much and I love seeing all the new pictures! They are all great!
Love,
Heidi :)
Great pictures! Will you look SO grown-up! :) I love you!
Auntie Joelle
Hi Meagan! It's Audra, writing all the way from Nicaragua. I just found your blog and have been catching up for a few minutes. Your children are beautiful! Such an adorable family! If you want to check out my blog and catch up it is www.nicaraudra.blogspot.com. Love and prayers!
Post a Comment