Will is super excited about Christmas this year. Last week he made a gingerbread house with Nana and afterward when he was showing it to us he remarked that he'd like to eat the gumdrops that had fallen off. then he asked in a real concerned voice "do gumdrops have sugar in them?" oh no, of course they don't. Sophie and Madeline are nearly 9 months old. They both love crawling and laughing. Madeline is always on the go and is also our own little vacuum so we're always pulling foreign objects out of her mouth. Sophie loves to smile and pose for pictures. They both adore their big brother who also loves to play and make them smile!
Our sweet little indian.... And his crazy daddy... We're very happy in this picture because our new camera just came in the mail! yeah for more pictures!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
These are great! I love the Santa ones of Will...very professinal! :) Love, Auntie Bethany
Hi! I love the pictures! They are all so cute! Yes, Andrew is a little crazy! :) I can't wait to see all of you in less than a month!! Love you all! :)
I just saw your new pictures! Hooray for new cameras, new pictures, new blog postings! :) Will, Madeline and Sophie look like they're ready for Christmas. I'm sending them hugs! Miss you all. Love, Jennifer
7 comments:
These are great! I love the Santa ones of Will...very professinal! :) Love, Auntie Bethany
I love the santa pictures! So cute! :) I'm glad you got your new camera...I don't know what I would do without mine!
Hi Cute People! Cute people like you should never be without a camera - thanks for making up for lost time!
Love you! Aunt DeeDee
Hi!
I love the pictures! They are all so cute! Yes, Andrew is a little crazy! :) I can't wait to see all of you in less than a month!! Love you all! :)
Love,
Heidi :)
I just saw your new pictures! Hooray for new cameras, new pictures, new blog postings! :) Will, Madeline and Sophie look like they're ready for Christmas. I'm sending them hugs!
Miss you all.
Love, Jennifer
Simply just the most adorable ever! We love you all! Stay warm up there in the cold country. :)
Wow! These pictures are fantastic and look SO professional. I am SO happy for you all and your new camera. :)
Hugs, Auntie Joelle
Post a Comment