Madeline took a much slower and lady-like approach... :)
Madeline and Sophie were showered with lots of wonderful girlie gifts from their family.
3 comments:
Jennifer and Jaimee
said...
We have never seen such adorable one year old twins! The girls look so cute... the cupcakes looked really pretty. :) What a fun party! See you sooner than later. :)
Hi There! The girls look so cute! The bibs are adorable if I do say so! I'm glad they got to wear them. Can't wait to see in a couple of weeks. Love you all very much! =)
Meagan Schmidt!! You never let on how amazing you are! I really tried to picture the cupcake idea when you told me about it - but I just wasn't seeing it, and I Never expected as much cuteness as this! The table looks perfect not to mention the girlies. I love Sophie's round little frosting face - just want to squish them both! Sigh. Love you all, Aunt DeeDee
3 comments:
We have never seen such adorable one year old twins! The girls look so cute... the cupcakes looked really pretty. :) What a fun party!
See you sooner than later. :)
Hi There!
The girls look so cute! The bibs are adorable if I do say so! I'm glad they got to wear them. Can't wait to see in a couple of weeks. Love you all very much! =)
Love,
Heidi =)
Meagan Schmidt!! You never let on how amazing you are! I really tried to picture the cupcake idea when you told me about it - but I just wasn't seeing it, and I Never expected as much cuteness as this! The table looks perfect not to mention the girlies. I love Sophie's round little frosting face - just want to squish them both! Sigh. Love you all, Aunt DeeDee
Post a Comment