Monday, May 04, 2009

Silly Swinging Sisters

Silly Sophie
Here's Sophie doing her signature nose scrunch!

Then she started doing this face with sound effects and all- i probably have 5 more pictures of this same thing- she just kept going and going!
What a little goof!


Sweet Madeline


Madeline loves to stick her tongue out!

So bashful...

Showing off her 7 little teeth.... (FYI, Sophie has none...) :)




5 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness! I just love their faces! They are both SO CUTE!! They look like they are having a blast in their new swings! How fun! Hope you are well...miss you! Wish we lived closer so we could hang out more!!Love ya!

J. and C. Matthews said...

Sister!! How did your babies get to be so amazing cute?!! Sophie's little nose and Madleline's little tongue - so adorable. Can't wait to squish them both. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi There!
The girlies are so cute! Sophie makes the best faces. Maddie is cute being shy! I had a great time last week! Love you all very much!

Love, Heidi =)

Jaimee and Jennifer said...

Aww! Just love these cute girlies. We can hardly believe that we were just holding them! We got home late this afternoon ~ we loved our time spent in Colorado and with you!

Anonymous said...

Nice to see some pics of you guys- everyone is soooo cute. I especially love the one toward the end of Madeline's up-close nose scruntch! I could make a screen saver out of that one! Anna