Our small group had a beginning of summer BBQ at our house. The weather had been so rainy that Andrew and i set up the party in the garage. It turned out to be a beautiful evening but we still had fun in the garage.

Will had an extremely successful lemonade business....even though he probablydrank half his profit...





3 comments:
Hey! Looks like a great summer so far! How fun! Hey, I noticed you were selling baby stuff...does that mean you are "done"?? Miss ya!
What fun times you're having! Next time we come up, Will can make us some of his famous lemonade! :)
We miss you all!
The BBQ looked like everyone had a great time! Will, you'll have to make some lemonade for me sometime when I come and visit again. I see Sophia has a very cute pink sweater on! I do like it and it looks like it fits better! Yard sales are fun! Hope you did well. Sending love, hugs & some sunshine from CA. Love you all very much! =)
Post a Comment