We had a beautiful day to pick out pumpkins (it got up to 80 degrees last sunday when we were there) but unfortunately, most of the pumpkins never turned orange because it was SO cold and snowy last week.
Crazy Colorado.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Such adorable pictures! Looks like you'll be having a tie-dye halloween, the green and orange pumpkins have a lot of artistic potential. Can't wait to see more pictures of the finished products - we're going to carve pumpkins this weekend too, it'll be Roger first time but I think I am more excited than he is.
how cute! we love the pics!! Colorado is as beautiful as ever, and you all look like you're enjoying your autumn. the picture of the three kids on the hay bales is sweet! hugs to you all!
How fun! I love the pictures you got! I love how the girls are way too interested in their little pumpkins rather than taking a picture! So cute! :) Are you carving them?
80 degree weather, huh? Sounds like here in CA. The pumpkin picking pictures are great! Will & the girls are so cute! Give them a big hug for me! love you all! =)
7 comments:
Such adorable pictures! Looks like you'll be having a tie-dye halloween, the green and orange pumpkins have a lot of artistic potential. Can't wait to see more pictures of the finished products - we're going to carve pumpkins this weekend too, it'll be Roger first time but I think I am more excited than he is.
how cute! we love the pics!! Colorado is as beautiful as ever, and you all look like you're enjoying your autumn. the picture of the three kids on the hay bales is sweet!
hugs to you all!
How fun! I love the pictures you got! I love how the girls are way too interested in their little pumpkins rather than taking a picture! So cute! :) Are you carving them?
I love the family shot of you 5!!! Looks like you had a fun time - wish we could have come too. :)
Love you, Joelle
We went to the Pumpkin Farm on Saturday. Must have been the weekend for it. Hope you all had lots of fun!
http://rogersfamilycircus.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Great pictures! You have a beautiful family!
80 degree weather, huh? Sounds like here in CA. The pumpkin picking pictures are great! Will & the girls are so cute! Give them a big hug for me! love you all! =)
Post a Comment