We finally got some family photos taken last week! Getting 5 people coordinated AND happy at the same time was quite an effort but worth it. :) Here are a few of the results-( i saved back our favorite family shot for our Christmas picture!) :)
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a beautiful family you are! The one's of the girls really turned out cute....love their dresses. :) Can't wait to see your Christmas photo. Love, Auntie Bethany
What a beautiful family you are! The one's of the girls really turned out cute....love their dresses. :) Can't wait to see your Christmas photo. Love, Auntie Bethany
I love these pictures! Everyone looks great! I love the girls dresses & stockings, very cute! Will looks good too! Can't wait for the Christmas picture! I like the black & white pics too! Love you all very much!! =)
10 comments:
What a beautiful family you are! The one's of the girls really turned out cute....love their dresses. :) Can't wait to see your Christmas photo. Love, Auntie Bethany
What a beautiful family you are! The one's of the girls really turned out cute....love their dresses. :) Can't wait to see your Christmas photo. Love, Auntie Bethany
I love these pictures! Everyone looks great! I love the girls dresses & stockings, very cute! Will looks good too! Can't wait for the Christmas picture! I like the black & white pics too! Love you all very much!! =)
so precious! we love all the pictures! what a sweet, happy family!
hugs to you from Texas!
Oh Meagan...I love your family photos! What a great looking family you have! Can't wait to see the one you chose for your Christmas picture! Miss you!
Love, ASH
What great family pictures!! Everyone looks so beautiful. :)
Awesome pictures you guys! I love them! Your photographer did an excellent of capturing everyone in a very relaxed, happy style. :)
Can't wait to see the Christmas photo!
Love you, Joelle
Gorgeous!
Love these pics! Are these the ones Kim took? They are amazing!
Post a Comment