Sunday, November 08, 2009

will at the park and with dinosaurs

Will had a dr. appt. in denver this week so A. and I thought we'd make a whole day of it with just the 3 of us. We played and had a picnic at city park, then spent the afternoon at the nature and science museum.


 
 
 
We could barely get will through the main entrance doors once he saw the huge t-rex.  when we did get him through the doors he literally freaked out: couldn't walk, cried and clung with a death grip onto andrew. it was crazy, but once andrew held him and talked him through the dead dinosaur part he actually kinda smiled and allowed us to take a picture. ;)


These dinosaurs were outside of the museum and were super cool- even though they were still pretty scary.

 other cool wildlife we met and took pictures with

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! I am so glad Will was able to "recover" from the t-rex scare. :) It looks like you had a very fun day together. Love you LOTS!!!
Joelle and Bryan

BTW - I can't believe I am the first to post on this!