will at the fair on a pony and feeling pretty happy with himself because of it.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So Sweet- I am thinking that Maddie looks a lot like you Meagan.. Your children are beautiful. Can't wait to meet your newest little one soon. April D.
I love seeing your summertime fun... is that a slip 'n slide with Sophie? Will's pony pic is precious - he's so happy! What a cowboy you have there. :)
4 comments:
So Sweet- I am thinking that Maddie looks a lot like you Meagan..
Your children are beautiful.
Can't wait to meet your newest little one soon.
April D.
I love seeing your summertime fun... is that a slip 'n slide with Sophie? Will's pony pic is precious - he's so happy! What a cowboy you have there. :)
Hugs!
you've captured some ADORABLE pics! :)
I tell you what, that Sophie could win awards with some of her photos.
Madeline's hair is getting so long. She is looking more and more like a little girl and not a toddler.
Post a Comment