Thursday, August 26, 2010

nursery purchases

Alrighty, here are a few recent buys:
1. 2 sample paint colors which i hope to use for little paint projects in the room ----$6.00
2. Green stripe fabric from fabric.com which i've decided to use for the curtains------$34.00
3. Curtain lining from JoAnn's. 50% off this week! ---------------------------------$16.00
4. Impulse buy: adorable old red gumball machine from goodwill--------------------$10.00
   Total this week: $66.00

I sorta started doubting my fabric choices this week and ordered a couple other ones that should come in the mail soon and will hopefully tie my other colors together. One of the fabrics has some red accent in it so that's what forced me to buy the gumball machine... :)

2 comments:

Jaimee and Jennifer said...

the vintage gumball machine is great! oh, I really hope the room is going well... 'cause we want to see it! :) Love you!

Anonymous said...

Go Meagan! I am cheering for you. :) And I really like the colors you've picked so far.

Lots of love, Joelle