aww, thank you for posting the pic so quickly for us all! What a beautiful blue - with maybe a tint of aqua? It's really incredible! We love it, and the room is looking great!
I really like the color Meagan!! I can't wait to see the finished product:) I keep checking every day. Hope you are doing well and feeling as good as you can at this point.
3 comments:
aww, thank you for posting the pic so quickly for us all! What a beautiful blue - with maybe a tint of aqua? It's really incredible! We love it, and the room is looking great!
Love it Meagan! A very beautiful blue indeed. :)
Joelle
I really like the color Meagan!! I can't wait to see the finished product:) I keep checking every day. Hope you are doing well and feeling as good as you can at this point.
Post a Comment