


hayride!
barrel ride
carving pumpkins. this year will designed a castle/ goofy face carving on his pumpkin and andrew went the Martha Stewart route w/ his. the girls just enjoyed digging out the sliminess and i took pictures.

will's castle is on the back side of the pumpkin on the right and of course, andrew's is on the left. talented isn't he?!last sunday we took advantage of the beautiful leaves at andrew's parents house and coerced everyone into acting photogenic.


baby ben got in on the fall fun too

will and uncle nathan- accidental twins last sunday
the schmidt girls and guys





4 comments:
SO cute! Love the pumpkin photos...wow! I didn't know Andrew had such talent. :)
Love ya! Joelle
Beautiful photos of your beautiful family...like always. Is Andrew for hire? Because I am pretty sure he is going to get some requests - those pumpkins are professional quality! I would definitely trick-or-treat at your house...if it didn't require a 4 hour plane ride. Love and payers!
these are adorable! we LOVE seeing all of the Schmidts again :) and the fall leaves are so pretty! you captured some great memories! happy fall to you all!
Baby Ben in the leaves is too sweet!
I tagged you for some questions if you are interested:
http://rogersfamilycircus.blogspot.com/2010/11/ive-been-tagged.html
Post a Comment