Friday, May 30, 2008

Catching up on some random events...

Cute Cousin Elias' Birthday!
"Hey Cousin Will, i'm pretty sure that's my toy" Elias was such an easy-going little birthday guy- he never minded too much that Will coveted every single one of his presents.



Mother's Day
(it was an extra special treat to have Uncle Rex there for lunch)



Fun times with little friends


Here's Will experiencing one of the unique opportunities for fun when you have 2 baby sisters

3 comments:

J. and C. Matthews said...

Thank you for so many adorable, funny, cute, wonderful, beautiful pictures! It was a treat to look at them this Saturday morning! I love you, Schmidt family!
Love, Aunt DeeDee

Anonymous said...

What darling little boys! And girls too. :) Your celebrations look like fun. Happy Saturday to all of you. We miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cousins!
I love these pics too! Did Will have fun playing with Eli, Seth & Maddie? I love babysitting for them! They are all so fun to watch!Love to you all & Will looks great with his fuuny fingers!
Love,
Heidi :)