Hi Meagan! I saw your comment on Ashley's blog and wanted to say Hi! Your family is adorable! Congrats on 3 adorable kids! I would love to catch up and see how you are. My email is mtietmeyer@yahoo.com. Send me an email if you have a chance! I'm also on facebook and myspace but didn't know if you are too?? Talk to you soon! Melissa Tietmeyer
7 comments:
What a sweet family picture! You all look so happy. :) The twins are really growing!
Hi!
That is a nice picture of all of you. The girls are getting so big! Will is as cute as ever too! Love you all lots!
Love,
Heidi :)
Um, BEAUTIFUL. That's all that comes to mind at present. AND that I'm soooooo glad to be related to all! ;)
Love, Aunt DeeDee
Not to "all", for pete's sake to YOU all.
okay, Aunt DeeDee
A most adorable and beautiful family! Wow, I can see a little bit of Andrew and Meagan in each of those gorgeous kiddos! Love you, Auntie Bethany
Such a great picture!! :)
Hi Meagan! I saw your comment on Ashley's blog and wanted to say Hi! Your family is adorable! Congrats on 3 adorable kids! I would love to catch up and see how you are. My email is mtietmeyer@yahoo.com. Send me an email if you have a chance! I'm also on facebook and myspace but didn't know if you are too?? Talk to you soon! Melissa Tietmeyer
Post a Comment