We haven't taken any pictures recently because our camera is broken so i thought i'd post a few old ones of Will and some the girls at the same age....do you see any resemblance between the baby pictures?
And here's one of chubby little Will when he was about 7 months.......
Now, if for some reason you weren't able to see any resemblance, the 2 pictures below are proof of some relation:
6 comments:
Hi Family!
Wow, I can see the resemblace! The sock pictures are very cute! Will and the girls look very much alike, you know that they are siblings! Love you all very much!
Love,
Heidi :)
okay, which parent used to chew on socks??!
They are all so cute and precious. Thanks so much for posting some pictures Meagan!
love you,
Jennifer and Jaimee
LOL....the sock picture had us all laughing out loud! There's a resemblance,and yet they still have their own little "look" of cuteness. Looks like the girls are already following in their big brother's great footsteps! :) Love, Auntie Bethany
Wow! That is TOO funny! I love it! :) Thanks for posting.
Love you all, Joelle
Meagan! Your family is adorable! I love the latest pictures you've posted. And please tell your sister congratulations from me. I can't believe you both having twins! :) It looks like you all have lots of fun...we can't wait to move home to Colorado!
Dani
Now we know where the missing socks go. It's not the dryer, it's the Schmidt kiddos! Too Cute!
Virginia Lee
Post a Comment