One morning i couldn't find Will, finally i went outside and realized Will had put together this little ensemble and had walked out to the front yard and was having a "conversation" with one of our neighbors!
Arrrggghh! They are so adorable! This is dreadful torture- Sophie and Madeline are so big and I am missing it all! I can't believe how "grown-up" they're looking. And Will is so wonderful - the Mr. Potato Head is classic! Thank you, thank you, Sister! And please thank my nephew and nieces for being so awful cute! Love, Aunt DeeDee
Wow! I can't believe how big Sophia & Madeline have gotten in the last 2 months since I was there! So cute!!! Will looks very silly and cute as always! If you ever take any pics with the clothes I sent on them, I'd love to see them! Love to you all! =) Love, Heidi =)
5 comments:
Arrrggghh! They are so adorable! This is dreadful torture- Sophie and Madeline are so big and I am missing it all! I can't believe how "grown-up" they're looking. And Will is so wonderful - the Mr. Potato Head is classic! Thank you, thank you, Sister! And please thank my nephew and nieces for being so awful cute! Love, Aunt DeeDee
We love Mr. Potato Man! These pictures really made us smile! Everyone is so adorable!!!
Wow! I can't believe how big Sophia & Madeline have gotten in the last 2 months since I was there! So cute!!! Will looks very silly and cute as always! If you ever take any pics with the clothes I sent on them, I'd love to see them! Love to you all! =)
Love,
Heidi =)
Judging from the pictures, I'd say there's never a dull moment in the Schmidt house - what fun! Looking forward to seeing you this summer
Simply the cutest!! Will's little ensemble is classic! Love you, Auntie Bethany
Post a Comment