The picture of the 6 cousins went so well, we decided to go further and get all 10 of us with Nana as an added bonus! And believe it or not, it only took 2 tries to get all eyes [mostly] open and all faces [mostly] happy looking! woohoo
Wow, I can't believe you got everyone in one picture! This is nice just like the other one with the kids!! You all look great! Love & hugs from CA!! =)
6 comments:
I love this picture!! I want a copy so I can frame it =D ;)
beautiful!!!
you all are on a roll. Maybe we should hire you for our family? We never have this much success.
Virginia Lee
Wow, I can't believe you got everyone in one picture! This is nice just like the other one with the kids!! You all look great! Love & hugs from CA!! =)
What a beautiful family! You are all truly blessed to have each other and such precious children. God is good! Love you!
Joelle and Bryan
Beautiful family and a wonderful picutre with everyone looking!! :) Love you, Auntie Beth
Post a Comment