We are so excited to have 3 girls in the family. Little Calliope (my sis's girl) is only 9 months younger than Madeline and Sophie so we're sure they will be the best of friends.
Sisters hugging- how much better can it get?! Especially when they are twin sisters and hugging can turn into screaming pretty quickly or the other way around.
I've been friends with this group of gals since jr.high. However, this was the first time in many years that almost all of the original group were able to get together at the same time. it was so great to catch up- i love these girls!
Some good friends from CA visited over the holidays. Here's Will with his friend Madison. (we're secretly planning a betrothal...hope they're ok with that :)






4 comments:
we LOVE all the pictures! from you braving the snow and cold with Will, to the sweetest of cousins, to special times with friends... so cute! Miss you all!
Great photos! My favorite it the snow picture - way to go, sis!!! You are the best mom to those little kiddos- they just might not know it yet! :) Love you!
Opps! That was supposed to read - "they just don't know it yet!" :) Sorry!
Joelle
What fun pictures!! Playing in the snow looks like fun!! Yeah, I don't like cold very much either!! The girlies are so cute. I like Sophie with her blankie! Isn't Madison cute? I love watching her & Parker! cute & fun kids! Love you all very much! Hugs from CA! =)
Post a Comment