Wednesday, March 03, 2010

in other random news...

Baby #4 is on its way!

We have an dr.appointment next week as well as an ultrasound so until then I must admit i feel a bit anxious about the possibility of carrying baby # 4 AND baby #5....yikes.


(thanks swishers for the prompt- apparently my brain is a bit scattered already. :)ha! )

6 comments:

Jennifer and Jaimee said...

what wonderful news, Meagan and Andrew! We are so happy for you and can hardly wait to hear if this is baby #4, or babies 4 and 5! :)

We loved the new pics too. What happy memories. Did Will get to taste his special snowflake project? :)

Miss you all!

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!! Congrats!

Ashley said...

I can't believe I found this out via your BLOG!!! Congrats Megs! Whohoo! So excited for you and can't wait to hear more after your appt next week! How are you feeling?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

elafler said...

Congratulations!
we have a new great grand daughter named Charlotte
the pictures are wonderful
Love
A Eleanor

Heidi said...

Yeah!! I'm so excited to have another new baby cousin or cousins!! It was nice talking to you for that short little time!! I love you all very much! =)