Today was Cow Appreciation Day which meant if you dressed up as a cow you got your food free! That equals out to $25 worth of food for the 5 of us! I spent naptime today quickly cutting up old black t-shirts and sewing spots onto 5 old white t-shirts then made little felt ears to go around the girls' pig tails. We all had a blast. The girls "mooed" all the way to Loveland and didn't want to take off their cow shirts or cow ears at bedtime. Thank you Chick-Fil-A! If you have a Chick-Fil-A near you mark this day on your calendar for next year- you won't be disappointed....that is, if you like chicken and all... :)
p.s. if we look a little stressed here, it's only because a bit of wind/rain storm suddenly attacked us as we got out of the car:)
here's Will mooing after dinner...
more mooing...



6 comments:
Well now I know I love you and your blog ;)...this is pretty much the only dietary intake my children receive!
We love Chick Fil A as well. Sweet Tea and Waffle Fries, mmm!
We just ate there last week and were commenting on how we wish we had known about dress like a cow day, we would have waited.
Ya'll were such a cute cow family, moo. =)
Your family looks so cute! There isn't a Chick Fil A near us. Not sure there is even one in Washington. But when I lived in Houston, I enjoyed that place a lot! I like what you did with your living room! I think it looks perfect! Much better and brighter! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
http://spontaneousday.blgospot.com
You are so cute! I love Chick Fil A. I wish we had one by us!
Yeah for you guys!!! I am SO impressed with your cow outfits. We had thought about going, but kids certainly make it much more fun! :)
Love, Joelle
I love this...you're all cows. very cute. Great job putting the outfits together to get a free dinner. That's the best way to do it. Love you all very much. hugs from HOT CA!!
Post a Comment