Sunday, August 24, 2008

Rainy Days

With all the rain this August we've enjoyed some cozy days trying keep occupied indoors.

Here's Will during a Story Time in his play room "reading" one of his favorites.


He was trying to hide from the camera but couldn't stop laughing in the process.


Will and Andrew pose with one of their amazing architectural structures. (I think someone may have missed his calling! :)
Such a cool kid! This ensemble was in fact Will's rainy weather attire. He was adamant about the importance of keeping his head and eyes dry when he went out in the rain to go on an errand w/ Andrew.
Silly hooded family

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, sweet friends! I couldn't sleep due to pain with my tonsillectomy (I can't remember if I told you that or not! so sorry! It was Aug.11th...) so I was taking medicine and icing my jaw (every 4-5 hours reminds me of you and the girls, Meg!) and decided to check your blog. Yea! new pics! And they're adorable as always, and brightened my day--as always! Thank you so much for posting. I know you must lose out on precious sleep in order to do this for us all. It really is special. You all have been on my mind and in my prayers lately. Oh, it makes me want to come visit again! I am still so daily blessed by my "new" wardrobe. :) But we really do miss you all 5! Will looks like he'll stay healthy with all that weather protection - smart man. ;) And that amazing "sky-scraper" needs a good pilot to avoid crashing into it, right? Or rather to just follow the control panel, right?! (found that out the hard way once upon a time!) Love you all. Have a great new week, and many rich blessings in Christ's name!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have joined in on the fun this past week - it rained here a lot too!
Very cute pics!

love, jennifer

J. and C. Matthews said...

These are super-cute! Someone in your family is awfully good at not missing great photo opts... Looks so cozy. Love and miss you all,
Aunt DeeDee

Anonymous said...

Aawww, Will you make me smile! I especially love the rain outfit...it reminds me of someone else. And the arcitectual building is really incredible, good work guys!Someone is such a good storyteller....:) Love each and every one of you, Auntie Bethany