On one of the sewing websites i gleaned some info from the gal remarked that in her opinion there was nothing more satisfying than looking at curtains you have made yourself. i must agree- no matter that it took 3 weeks to complete and more brain confusion than i'm used to AND that both panels have completely different dimensions or that my husband had more innate knowledge about the project than i did, i still feel very happy each time i open and close these thick, cheery, light-proof, ruffled curtains. :)
and a big thanks to Andrew for hanging the curtain rod...that job definitely would've put me over the edge.
Madeline enjoying the view...
happy sophie
A. and i are going to try and hang some stuff on the wall tomorrow...progress!



7 comments:
Love the colors in their room! How do you think of these things? Looks like the girls really like it.
Hurray for an AMAZING lady! They look so great, Sister - you are my hero! Can't wait to see them in person. ;)
Aww, they look wonderful! We were so excited to see them in their room... and yes, I can hardly wait to see finished pics of their room with everything on the walls and all. So fun to complete projects, isn't it?! ahem, still working on my photo albums... :)
Yeah Meagan! They look lovely - love the ruffles!!! Really cute color combinations you picked!
Love, Joelle
Your curtains are amazing! I just got a sewing machine and I am trying to learn to sew, so far it's been pathetic! Love the curtains!
WOW!!! We've been on vacation for 2 weeks so I am playing blog catch-up today and I can hardly believe all of the crafty projects you have done...adorable pillows, super cute cow shirt,s and beautiful hand-made curtains. You are quite the super-mom Megs!
Just Beautiful. Is this the girl's room? They are blessed to have a talented Mommy!
April D
Post a Comment