Saturday, October 02, 2010

baby ben

here's  benjamin or "baby ben" as the girls will adamantly correct anyone who refers to him as "benjamin" or "your little brother" or any other term. he's a little over a week old and just as sweet as can be; which makes up for the lost sleep and hormones that have gone berserk. :)







My next post will be a baby room post...i hope :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooooooo sweet! I can't wait to see the room:)

Jennifer and Jaimee said...

He's so precious! Baby Ben makes the chair look so big! :) we're excited to see the room too!

Ashley said...

I just want to cuddle him up! He is so absolutely precious Megs!! i hope you are doing well and can't wait to see more pics of his nursery! Have I told you you are amazing??

Cailan said...

Really sweet pictures, Sister. They make me want to come hold him right now!