I've been working on several projects for a craft boutique i'm hoping to be a part of in greeley this month. Here are a couple trial run ideas that were super easy and fun :)
here's t-shirt #1- the "tie"
supplies: onesie, cotton fabric, no-stich glue, scissors

Cut out the shape of a fat tie.i cut the "knot" out separately.
glue to shirt w/ this handy stuff

if you're in a rush, you can leave it like this (and wear it as ben did last weekend) until you can top stitch around the edges.
here's design #2
I cut the little car, windows and wheels out of scrap material. The body of the car is an old knit t-shirt of mine which is especially great to use because it won't fray like a cotton fabric would.I glued the pieces down then I (still need to) topstitch around the whole design
here are a couple of burp cloths i made to match




2 comments:
What craft fair? I love the burp cloths!!
Meagan, these are so adorably CUTE!! I'm sure they will sell! I'd love to see baby Ben in the one with the tie. :)
Post a Comment