Tuesday, May 25, 2010

girl or boy??

BOY!!!

Will's a happy camper- dreaming of bunk beds, wrestling and sword fights. Poor baby will enter a world full of high expectations. :)

7 comments:

Jennifer and Jaimee said...

oh boy!! :) 2nd Schmidt warrior and hero - here he comes! so excited for you all!

debchastain said...

Hooray!! So happy for y'all (especially Will ;). I'll be praying that he remembers its a little while before the baby can hold a sword!

elizabeth said...

Congrats Meagan :D <3

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!

lesley grace said...

That's wonderful!! Congratulations, can't wait for y'all:)

Ashley said...

WHOHOOO!! How fun! I know you said Will wanted a brother! Congrats you guys! SO SO Exciting! Megs...I'm going to try to call you today!

Heidi said...

How exciting...a little boy! Congrats to you & Andrew! Now you'll have 2 of each! Sounds just like Eli, Seth & Elliot...bunkbeds, swords, wrestling, etc. Love watching the Foltz boys...always fun & lots of energy!! Love you all very much! =)