Sunday, May 16, 2010

what happened to "smooth" and "flat" ?

Last night while i was giving Will a hug, he looked up and asked, "is this Daddy's sweatshirt?" i told him it wasn't. Then he said kinda slowly, "cause you just look big..." then he patted my tummy and continued, "... it just used to be flat and smooth...." Ummm, BABY, hello?!  Although i really couldn't be too mad, the fact that apparently he remembers my tummy to be "smooth and flat" (HA!) at one time is just awesome and I'll happily hang on to that portion of his observations. ;)

I'm about 19 weeks which means in a week or so we'll hopefully find out what we're having! Andrew and i haven't discussed names once so this little baby better cooperate so we can start on it! :)

5 comments:

lesley grace said...

cute, cute, cute!!

Ashley said...

Will is hilarious! You look so beautiful and you have such a CUTE belly!! Can't wait for you to find out!!

Jennifer & Jaimee said...

Will is such a funny guy! can't wait to see you all very SOON, and can't wait to hear more about this little one :)
the tea pots above your fridge are very cute!

Anonymous said...

Too funny, Meagan! :) You are such a cute momma - and I have always thought so! Love you!
Joelle

Virginia Lee said...

Ha, I have not been smooth and flat for so long I can't even remember. I love your new pregnancy bump. And I think you are having a girl. =)